- Once you have ordered you will receive a confirmation email from admin@PresenterSupplies.co.uk. It seems on occasions eMails to free email accounts like Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Aol, Yahoo etc are ending up in junk folder so please check there also. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to stop that happening.
- Your info is only used for shipping and invoicing.
- You can also log into your account with us , using your original log in details, to monitor and track the progress of your order. Once order has been dispatched you will receive an eMail confirming it’s been completed and posted.
- Accounts are not required to be setup to complete orders.
- Orders will only be processed once funds have cleared by whatever payment method is chosen.
- Presenter Supplies are not responsible for incorrect details on printing orders. They should be checked when ordering. – If we spot any problems we will get back to you.
- Presenter Supplies are not responsible for spelling or typing mistakes of any kind on customer submitted text or artwork – please ensure your details are inputted correctly on any personalisation section – check for spelling and capitalisation. Presenter Supplies will copy the exact text that is sent through.
- Presenter Supplies will always do their best to keep to quoted delivery times but cannot be held responsible for any unforseen circumstances that may change them.
- Printing orders cannot be cancelled once they are marked as “Processing”
- Please ensure your SHIPPING ADDRESS is correct. If any parcel is delivered wrongly we cannot be held responsible. Any parcels returned to us, there will be a £5 Administrative Fee plus the cost of postage to repost.
- We accept payment by Paypal and Credit/Debit card via Paypal Payment Processor.
- If a payment doesn’t go through please DO NOT submit another order just login into your account and submit the payment – orders are normally kept for 24 hours from the time the order is submitted.
Please check your order carefully when it arrives. All claims regarding shortage of items MUST be made within 7 days of parcel delivery date. No claims for shortages can be entertained after this time.
After dispatch your parcel should normally be with you within 3-5 working days. If you suspect a delay or missing parcel please contact us as soon as possible if you suspect there is a problem. Claims for NON DELIVERY cannot be entertained longer than 21 days from dispatch
We want you to be delighted with any products ordered from us and will do everything we can to ensure you are.